- Contact Us
- New Services
- High Load Moves
- Vegetation Management
- Pole Testing / Replacement
- Power Outages
- Privacy Statement
- Ideas And Tips
Planned power outage information, if applicable, is listed below, by area. If there are no listings below, then Lakeland REA does not have pre-planned activities that would include a power outage.
Upon receiving notice of a power outage due to routine maintenance or a high load move, it is standard practice for us to contact any Member-Owner that may be affected by the outage at least 48 hours prior to the Planned Power Outage.
To report a power outage call toll free: 1.866.635.6112
Unplanned Power Outage
If your power goes out and you weren't given notice:
- Check your breaker. If your breaker is still in the on position, flip it off and then on again to reset it.
- If the breaker is not the issue, call 780-632-6112 or toll free 1-866-635-6112.
- Please be prepared to provide us your name, legal land description and phone number, should we need to get a hold of you for any reason.
- We will dispatch a Lineman to diagnose and resolve the situation.
CURRENT PLANNED POWER OUTAGES:
No planned putages at this time.